Looking for US h3-2d Gimbal (P2 Version)

Reaction score
Has anyone found a place to buy the P2 version of the H3-2D gimbal that ships from the USA? I have found a couple places, such as eBay, with sellers from China, but I would really rather not wait a month for a new gimbal. I had an expensive crash earlier, so now I am replacement shopping, but I can't seem to find a place to buy the gimbal in North America.

Sorry to double post here, but I think I have answered my question, so I'll leave a link here for anyone else interested. I have found quite a few listings that are completely unclear as to which version of the H3-2D they are selling, but this seems to be the best option. If I get the wrong gimbal, I'll be sure to update this post.

EDIT: Link has been corrected: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I4K ... UTF8&psc=1

The pictures on that one are not the same as the P2 version of the gimbal. At least the mount is different in the picture. The P2 version is an X and the P1 version is a +. I think it still mounts up but just letting you know.

Yes, the picture shown is not the newer H3-2D. And no, I don't think the original Zenmuse H3-2D will fit on a P2. Another difference between the versions is the bigger copper-brass-colored metal piece next to the X axis motor. On the P2 version, this piece is black. The listing specifically states that it is for the P2 version, even though all the specs and pictures show the old version, so I think it's the correct gimbal, it's just a poor listing. There are many more listings out there that are even worse - some even showing images of both gimbals and some with photoshopped versions that are neither one! :roll:

UAVProducts.com located in MI has the p2 h3-2d in stock. 369 shipped

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

http://www.uavproducts.com/product.php?id_product=251

I had already checked every official DJI dealer before posting and for some reason, I didn't see the Phantom 2 H3-2D listed there, but I see it now. UAV Products is also using images that are all wrong, but it looks like they do have the H3-2D V2 in stock. Thanks.

EDIT: I just realized I had the wrong link in my first post! It has been corrected now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost