looking for: Spare part 15 (TX module only)

N

Noël

I'm after the TX module what is inside the "DJI Phantom 2 Vision Radio controller" (also know as Spare part 15)

Anyone here who might know where to get it?

Noël said:
I'm after the TX module what is inside the "DJI Phantom 2 Vision Radio controller" (also know as Spare part 15)

I have begged DJI & Dronefly to make this available for us and all I've heard back from them is dialtone. Odd me thinks, unless there's some hidden reason like software calibration of power required and/or FCC/CE compliance, esp when the Vision receiver module is available for $29 USD!

iDrone

iDrone said:
Noël said:

I have begged DJI & Dronefly to make this available for us and all I've heard back from them is dialtone. Odd me thinks, unless there's some hidden reason like software calibration of power required and/or FCC/CE compliance, esp when the Vision receiver module is available for $29 USD!

iDrone

Have you ever opened up your transmitter? I wouldn't want to replace that part. It is probably connected directly with the rest of the controller, and can't be switched out. Or is just really hard.

iDrone said:
Noël said:

iDrone

Vision receiver module for $29?
Link me -

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20