Looking for RC stability bracket - anybody know what happened to FAADroneDecals.com?

Reaction score
Hey all - got a metal stability bracket last year to replace the crappy, flimsy plastic one on my P3P controller. It's rock solid and awesome. Just bought another P3P to have a backup and I can't stand the stock one; it's constantly loose and my iPad is wobbling all over the place. I went to order another one at faadronedecals.com and it doesn't exist anymore; I e-mailed the guy that made them and no response. Anybody know if these are still made anymore? Are there any replacements if not? I'm so spoiled by my first one...

Many thanks!

I don't see that style of bracket around anymore. Here are some similar brackets:
You could also install the Phantom 4 tablet holder (which is the same as the P3P holder, but with a metal bracket). Those can be found here:

Reactions: theTastyCat
I prefer swapping out the holder for the P4 holder (that's what I did on all of my Phantoms). I tried the Jrelics bracket above and that worked just fine too. It doesn't look as nice as the OEM part though.

Reactions: theTastyCat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan