Looking for Quad Pilots in Lansing Michigan Area

Phantom_C,
I'm not in MI but I have a fellow Amateur Radio friend in Adrian, MI who is looking for a pilot to make an aerial photo of his home and antenna set up. Any suggestions? Are you close to Adrian and interested?

Randy

Phantom_C,
I'm not in MI but I have a fellow Amateur Radio friend in Adrian, MI who is looking for a pilot to make an aerial photo of his home and antenna set up. Any suggestions? Are you close to Adrian and interested?

Randy
Not real close. It's about 80 miles from me. I don't know anyone in that area, so I don't get down that way. I have heard it is a nice area and maybe would take a drive that way to get some good shot in a new area. It probably would not be until the spring now.

Thanks Phantom_C,
I'll keep a watch on this thread. If you hear of anyone in that area willing a qualified let me know please.

R

When the weather warms up a tad maybe we can find a spot that is between us and do some flying. I have a couple Phantoms and a Mavic, but I don't have a lot of time on the Mavic.

I'm from Saint Johns and fly a p4p+
Thanks Nolan,
I have a friend and fellow amateur radio operator in the area who is looking for someone to take some aerial photos of his antennas and towers. I'll keep this link open and when the weather in your area is a tad warmer I'll give you a reminder if that is ok with you.

Hi Kara,
Someone has responded that is 15 minutes north of Adrian. I'm guessing we are just waiting on the weather to improve.
I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Reactions: Kara Murphy
Fellow ham here in the Brighton/Howell area. Will check back here next time I am heading south.... :)

I know it's an older thread but I am in Lansing. Fly a P4P and enjoy sharing experiences.
Hi REStewart,
I originally replied to the thread looking for someone to do some aerial photos of a fellow Amateur Radio operators towers, antennas and property. If this is something you are interested in or would like to do let me know and I'll get you in touch with him. He actually lives in Adrain. Not sure how far that is from you. Anyone that could help him out I would appreciate a message.

Hey BanditsRoost,
Check out my website, which has a message icon to my email. Adrian is about 75 miles but easily could go down, shoot the photos/video and back to Lansing in one day. Website is https://www.capturedmemoriesphoto.smugmug.com I'm licensed P4P in good order with 3 batteries. Would welcome the opportunity to quote. If it's something I can't do or don't feel comfortable doing I will say so. [email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj