Looking for Phantom 3 Pro gimbal board

Reaction score
Looking for the main gimbal board for a Phantom 3 Pro as mine capped out and has no live feed. I know it's a Longshot but I figured I'd try here before bwing forced to buy a new gimbal.

Call my buddy Mike
( 530 ) 277-5366

He Is in California, but can help! He has lots of parts, good pricing, and guarantees his parts!
Hope this helps, and best of luck to you!
Tell him Jerry from Florida sent you, he should give you a better deal! He can ship anywhere!

J Dot
:cool:

I have couple laying around.
$100 shipped
Would you ship to UK. I need a gimbal board p3p. I have fried 2 due to fw upgrades and extracting dat files without cooling. . How much for 2 and are they tested ok eg transmitting. Garry

Call my buddy Mike
( 530 ) 277-5366

He Is in California, but can help! He has lots of parts, good pricing, and guarantees his parts!
Hope this helps, and best of luck to you!
Tell him Jerry from Florida sent you, he should give you a better deal! He can ship anywhere!

J Dot

Thank you for the referral! I called and left a message but he hasnt gotten back to me yet.

Reactions: J Dot
He will,
He is extremely busy, as he repairs drones ( all kinds ) he has over 6,000 different ones!
He is the ( PhantomManiac ) check him out on YouTube, he is a really cool guy, and quite fun to talk to!

J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4