Looking for parts for Phantom 2 Vision

Reaction score
Had a hard crash and damaged a couple of things and lost a couple of more so I'm looking for some replacements.

1. Micro servo motor
2. Screw to attach micro servo motor to plastic gear in camera housing
3. Plastic gear that goes in camera housing that attaches to brass gear in micro servo motor
4. Rubber cover that covers the screw in the side of the camera housing

Attachments

• microservo.jpg
    microservo.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 748
  • camera pices.jpg
    camera pices.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 842
I needed the same parts that you need. It took about 2 months to finally get everything that I needed to repair my camera. The hardest part to find is the small female gear that goes in the ear of the camera and splines onto the servo. I eventually got that part from DJI, but they had to take it off of an extra camera. That part is not on any parts diagram anywhere...... Good luck, you can start the process online or wait forever on the phone......

Hi - I just replaced my stock gimbal with a 2 axis unit and have all the parts here - bar the camera - if you were interested in them still.
If you are let me know and I'll see what I have here - I kept all the parts, which are as new and just removed to fit said item - all the fiddly screws and all.

Cheers

Steve

hokieshu said:
Had a hard crash and damaged a couple of things and lost a couple of more so I'm looking for some replacements.

1. Micro servo motor
2. Screw to attach micro servo motor to plastic gear in camera housing
3. Plastic gear that goes in camera housing that attaches to brass gear in micro servo motor
4. Rubber cover that covers the screw in the side of the camera housing

Depending on how keen you are on paying DJI prices and waiting, or are into soldering and filing a bit, this should fit nicely: http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ ... Servo.html
27725.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj