Looking for old p2 batts may be swollen

Reaction score
Im looking for old used batts for p2. May be completely unflyable but not damaged Stilo working fine electronic etc.Anybody nas something lukę that ?preferably in Europę due to low shopping costs

Im looking for old used batts for p2. May be completely unflyable but not damaged Stilo working fine electronic etc.Anybody nas something lukę that ?preferably in Europę due to low shopping costs
I have 2 that I would sell

I want to see electronics in them. The dimensions of the battery. Try to connect different lipo to this electronic. That kind od things. Can You check chow much will cost shipping to poland?

An offer You say. 10 bucks each maybe?

Don't forget to add extra packaging for shipping LiPo batteries. There have been some in-flight LiPo fires in recent years, so fire-resistant containers are required as well as specific labeling. The fines for shipping LiPos by air freight in unapproved containers recently went up.

I'm aware of that but dont know us regulations since im from europe. We need to check how much will be the shipping costs then i decide if it's worth shipping non flyable batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31