Looking for Free Drone

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I recently just lost my drone from a Return To Home Failure. DJI says its user error... I've tried everything and they won't replace it. So now I'm out. So if anyone out there is no longer using their drone and is willing to donate it, I use it for my school for Adv. Video Productions, so it is a vital tool.

Thanks.

Sorry you lost your drone but if it's "Vital" you need to always have a back up. If you're on a tight budget you could get something cheaper and less capable.

Just got back I see. That standard was for your
school for Adv Video Productions huh.
Well good luck khooper . I'll be watching to see if you have
any luck . :)

Hello everybody, I recently just lost my drone from a Return To Home Failure. DJI says its user error... I've tried everything and they won't replace it. So now I'm out. So if anyone out there is no longer using their drone and is willing to donate it, I use it for my school for Adv. Video Productions, so it is a vital tool.

Thanks.
Wow sorry to hear and read,,,is it gone ,,have you tried uploading your last flight to airdata,,,might help you get back,,,,,,you could try knocking on priciples office door:)

Just got back I see. That standard was for your
school for Adv Video Productions huh.
Well good luck khooper . I'll be watching to see if you have
any luck . :)
Yes actually, we do very specific scenes that don't require 4K, but instead just require very good adjustments to the camera.

Wow sorry to hear and read,,,is it gone ,,have you tried uploading your last flight to airdata,,,might help you get back,,,,,,you could try knocking on priciples office door:)

Yeah it flew away and the flight record just ended, I uploaded the flight data, but it just shows it 78M in the air and then nothing after that, just gone. I went to the site it was last recorded, and look for about a 500 feet radius thinking it might have just fell but no luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4