Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Geeno

Hi all,
    Do you know where or what the foam is called? I really like the high density foam used in the cases, but its really pricey? I already have a backpack, which i want to customize some protection so that my P4 is just jostling around. I dont mind just buying the block and customizing myself or if anyone has their P4 case that they dont use anymore. Let me know

2. frands1

I had a backpack that I bought once for a Phantom 2. I already had removed the P2 foam because I wanted to use the backpack in something else. Then P4 came and I found Drones Crates and bought the insert from Drone Crates and order the foam only. I was lucky it fit perfectly in my backpack.
    This is the one I bought
    DJI Phantom 4 Backpack

3. rexster314

When I bought some of the stuff for one of my old Halliburton cases years ago, it was called charcoal ester. It's probably the same stuff

4. WRXJIM

Attached Files:

5. Geeno

6. WRXJIM

It comes as a sheet 57mm thick (4'x6') it is in layers so you use a box cutter to cut down to the depth you want and then it just peels away. Its really simple.
    Quality foam too. Much better than "pick n pluck" stuff.