Looking for firmware help on my new P3P

Reaction score
I just received my new P3P and at looking at the firmware versions as well as the Go App informing me to upgrade I am looking for some advice.

This is where I am currently:
App version 2.7.0
Aircraft version 1.4.10+
Rc version 1.5.70

Should I upgrade the firmware to a newer version, perhaps 1.6? If I should leave things as they are, do I simply ignore the warning within the app?

Thanks for any insights!

The DJI GO app will continue to prompt you to install the latest firmware, but you don't have to do it. 1.4 is an okay version to use if you choose to stick with it. If you decide to upgrade, just don't install 1.5.

Reactions: timd14
The DJI GO app will continue to prompt you to install the latest firmware, but you don't have to do it. 1.4 is an okay version to use if you choose to stick with it. If you decide to upgrade, just don't install 1.5.

How about updating to 1.6? I don't believe I want to go to the latest firmware update as I am hearing issues with it.

1.6 is a stable build.

Reactions: timd14
1.6 is a stable build.
So after a lengthy ordeal in finally getting the update to my RC, I am showing versions:
1.5.8 for the RC
Is this the correct firmware version for the RC? In my ignorance I would think it would be the same as the aircraft - 1.6.4

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj