Looking for feedback on our latest P4 video.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We're progressively trying to produce better content with our aerial media promoting custom built homes in Newport Beach, we wrapped this one last night and want to solicit feedback or ideas for improvement from Phantom Pilot community.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Newport Beach Media
All aerial footage was filmed with our DJI Phantom 4. We operate with active 333 exemption and stay under 400ft.

Did you shoot in 4K? I can't get through it due to buffering. Liked what I was able to see though.

The view footage from inside looks like it's from somewhere else. I would try flying in from the ocean at a level that's horizontal with the best view window, flying from the sea - right up to the window. And then show either the pic from inside or you could even have a camera inside filming the approaching uav to prove the footage and show it in 4x speed after. This would give you the feeling of the perfect view :)

The view footage from inside looks like it's from somewhere else. I would try flying in from the ocean at a level that's horizontal with the best view window, flying from the sea - right up to the window. And then show either the pic from inside or you could even have a camera inside filming the approaching uav to prove the footage and show it in 4x speed after. This would give you the feeling of the perfect view :)

Good idea, it's still very much a construction site but I think we might be able to pull that off. Thanks for sharing.

very nice shots. Cleary the video was edited by professionals. I like the time lapse stuff of construction and the speed up rotation of the drone video. nicely done.

very nice shots. Cleary the video was edited by professionals. I like the time lapse stuff of construction and the speed up rotation of the drone video. nicely done.

That was done using hyperlapse, it's same as time-lapse except you move the camera fixed distance every shot, stitch together and speed it up :) Youtube "Hyperlapse Los Angeles" if you want to see some awesome examples of professional hyper lapses.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31