Looking for Easy Video Editing Software

Reaction score
I just bought my P3 Advanced and have started flying some. I'm looking for easy/user friendly video editing software for windows. I'd like to post the videos to youtube. I admit not having any experience editing videos.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Windows Movie Maker comes installed with Windows and is free. It's very basic, but it gets the job done if you don't need anything fancy.

Reactions: Andrea and jmedrone
Go Pro software is easy to use and the price is right (free). For me I am using Premiere Pro CC...but that has a price tag.

Oh also Resolve can do a most edit and color correction and it is free and not that complex IMHO.

Right now I use Movie Maker by MS and what's cool about this free app is you can add voice over and music. Free Music Archive is the bomb. There is music available that is in the public domain (free to use) and that is wonderful. Spices up your vid. I think eventually I will look for something with more options then the MS MM can do but until then it is not bad.

Reactions: jmedrone
Movie Maker or Youtube itself (which is very easy but very limited). You may want to search the forum for info as this same question gets asked a few times every month.

If you have an iPad you can use iMovie, so easy and intuitive that you can start making short movies in about 15 minutes. You can grow on it too then move to more advanced tools. Filmora is also a nice editing suite, with more advanced yet easy features.

GoPro Studio, nothing more or less, perfect program and super simple, O have tried Adobe and Resolve and they are insanely complicated.

GoPro Studio, nothing more or less, perfect program and super simple, O have tried Adobe and Resolve and they are insanely complicated.

Adobe and Resolve are not so bad after you figure out their process flow....once you get past that hurdle it starts to come together....use the heck out of YouTube but make sure it is covering the version that you are working on if not you will get lost really quickly.

Its been a while since I've used gopro studios,but I know at one point it would not work with any other video that wasnt recorded with my gopro.Guess I need to try it again

You need to add ALL videos in Step 1 and then it recodes them in AVI, then in Step 2 you cut the parts you want. Perfect program for me.

Only difference is that GoPro videos yoi can cut in Step 1 and recode only them, not the whole clip.

You need to add ALL videos in Step 1 and then it recodes them in AVI, then in Step 2 you cut the parts you want. Perfect program for me.

Only difference is that GoPro videos yoi can cut in Step 1 and recode only them, not the whole clip.
ok thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl