Looking for cheap phantom 2

Reaction score
Hello guys,
college student here, looking for a working, used phantom 2 for a very good price.
Just pm me if you got one.

Dennis

Roseto75 said:
Hello guys,
college student here, looking for a working, used phantom 2 for a very good price.
Just pm me if you got one.

Dennis

this forum, Craigslist, and Ebay are your best bets.
protip: people selling used equipment for a good price don't usually have to seek out and contact potential buyers. I would suggest being proactive in your search ;)

I would advise you to check eBay with the user karensbarns, I bought a phantom 2 with h3-3d gimbal for $590. However these are returns so condition may very. They do however offer 14 day money back returns on some items.

good luck with a return from karensbarn.
i got one and was busted beyond repair which by the way was not described in the ad and they did nothing. at the end it was a complete
$400 write off for me and they didn't even blink an eye.
stupid me i gave them another chance just for the benefit of a doubt and got a "returned and untested" P2V+.
guess what. it was physically broken, for the description of the camera it said "untested" but was BROKEN off, all the aluminum bent. i mean
pictures were showing that there is hope for this thing and nop, there wasn't.
so you must have gotten really lucky if you got a working one from them.
read some of the negative feedback too. it was an eye opener after my two deals with them...

my 2c.

on the other note. OP, how much did you want to spend on a "cheap" phantom 2?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik