Looking For Black Landing Gear

Reaction score
Hello, I had an incident where my black P4 had a close encounter of the floor kind. It suffered minor damage to the landing gear to the point they need replacing. Looked online and could not find any. Emailed DJI and do not answer. Does anyone here know where you can find black landing gear? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T807A using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you can't locate the landing gear in black, you could always buy the white ones and spray paint them black. I believe that DJI calls the P4 landing gear "Part 26" and you can find them on Amazon. You'll want a spray paint that will stick to plastic, something like Krylon's Fusion for Plastic paint.

I'm looking for the Black replacement shell as well.. AND Black fiber carbon Props. If anyone finds them floating around the internet, I'd like to know. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Best bet is to buy the white version and use rit dye to get them black. Cheap and powerful to use

Neon Euc

I'm looking for the Black replacement shell as well.. AND Black fiber carbon Props. If anyone finds them floating around the internet, I'd like to know. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Any reason why you would want the carbon fiber props? The general consensus on this site is that they are more trouble than they are worth.

Reactions: uavflyr
If you can't locate the landing gear in black, you could always buy the white ones and spray paint them black. I believe that DJI calls the P4 landing gear "Part 26" and you can find them on Amazon. You'll want a spray paint that will stick to plastic, something like Krylon's Fusion for Plastic paint.
I was wanting not to have to modify the white ones if the black were available. The color would not match and I didn't want to go to that level of effort. If I can't get them, I will probably just mount white ones on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T807A using PhantomPilots mobile app

I miss understood as well you need the factory legs. Man talk about a hard landing, I do know what you mean about finding black parts for your phantom, because I have the same problem

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik