Looking for a Tablet for the P3S Now and the Mavic pro in the Future, considering Nvidia

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm trying to find myself a tablet for my P3S I'm learning on and for my Mavic Pro in the future (which may be 2-3 months from now). I'm having a tough time seeing my galaxy s6 screen and I was wondering if the Nvidia Shield would be a good fit still. I know some say there are some compatibility issues with the Mavic on the shield, yet it's recommended on this site?? I'm not expecting any major issues with the P3S although, I did purchase a mount from (eBay)China that will take some time to get here. I have had a tough time finding those 3D printed clips for the shield to just go on the clamp that comes with the P3S. I also don't know if it's strong enough to hold it with those on it.

I just wanted to double check on the forum this is a sensible choice for both before dropping $200 USD on the tablet.

Thanks in advance!

I was wondering if the Nvidia Shield would be a good fit still. I know some say there are some compatibility issues with the Mavic on the shield
It'll work just fine. The only issue is that it won't fit in the remote controller since it's too thick. There are mods available to make it fit though.

The iPad mini 4 is made to fit, provided you remove the little thingy in there track that holds the cable for the iPhone.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I bought a nextbook 8" tablet at Walmart for $80. It is used ONLY for the purpose of flying my P3S and has no extra apps installed. It has worked with zero problems so far.

Tobby

will
I bought a nextbook 8" tablet at Walmart for $80. It is used ONLY for the purpose of flying my P3S and has no extra apps installed. It has worked with zero problems so far.

Tobby
will it work with the advance model new to this my apology

I don't know the answer, but it would not be hard for you to check phantoms website and compare the requirements between the standard and the advanced models.

Tobby

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20