Looking for a short Lightning right angle cable

X2. Same P3A + Ipad Air 2 setup and it's perfect! Was going to link to the same cable.. although a different listing.. appears to be identical.

On edit: Nevermind. They ARE identical.. just the one I ordered was a different color and the listing description is different.

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks for the replies I'll purchase one then..
Amazon doesn't work for us in Aus....
Rumours are amazon is coming down under...

Amazon doesn't work for us in Aus....

You just have to use "AmazonGlobal" (not all products are available for shipping to all countries) and delivery in Aus is to a "parcel point" for pickup. Probably depends on where you live, but in Sidney there are over 20 parcel points to choose from. A friend of mine does it all the time.. and I've shipped gifts via A.G. to them and many other locations around the world.

Yep!!!
Live a long way from the major cities.....
Let's hope amazon in Aus will stock a lot of items we can't get
Tried the cambond 0.3 cable and the supplier can't get that in Aus..just crazy...

..just crazy...

That IS crazy. Just looked up the anker powerline+ mentioned earlier on ebay.au. The supplier is in California, but they do ship to AU... if it's affordable. $17.27AU

I sell these Griffin cables. They are 11.5" long and have a 90-degree bend.

That looks like a well made, solid cable solution.

Any chance you have (or can get it) with the 90deg only on the "lightning" end and not the USB end? I'm using the Command Case Ground Station and only need 90deg on the ipad(lightning) end of the cable.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20