Looking for a sample DNG file

Reaction score
I am thinking about buying a Phantom 2 Vision + but I want to see the quality of the DNG file it creates.

If anyone has one or knows where I can see some, so that I can see the quality, I'd appreciate it.

I was looking for the actual full res DNG file so that I can see what comes out of the camera.
These are converted to jpg and downsized so they don't represent the source quality

They are very nice pictures however, but doesn't show me what I need to know

Well that is simple if you are in the US. Just mail me a chip, I'll take you a picture, and mail it back. Done.

Ironically, I've seen this file in my google search, but I think this is from the vision, and not the vision + because the plus is a 14 mp file. and I think this article says it's from the prior one as well.

This image is pretty noisy, especially at ISO 100 and f2.8. But I think it's from the older Phantom

Thank you Geert and Calmealan,

These are helpful. And they look like the other one with a lot of noise at 100%

This is what I was wondering. I know it wouldn't be as good as an DSLR, but was hoping for something printable. But this helps with my buying options weather I should get one with a Go Pro, or mod one for a m43 or something within my price range.

Also weighing the options of going fpv with a android and vision plus app which is integrated well, or transmitting video to a monitor, although I like the ability of controlling the camera through the fpv on an android. It might not be possible for my needs

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj