Looking for a phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
Really only need the the craft, had a Fly Away, but if the price is fair I'll buy the whole thing
thanks Phantom Phriends

I'm sorry, I don't have a drone for sale, I'm just really curious as to the circumstances of your fly-away. If its not too personal or raw would you care to share the details?

Sorry, I don't understand.
I have a phantom 3 standard that I will sell. Unfortunately I noticed some stress cracks underneath the motors.. I just received shipping labels from DJI for repair. ....let me know, ...I will let it go fairly cheap.......it's still under warranty. ..6 months......under 2 hrs flying time...and 2 batteries.

I have a phantom 3 standard that I will sell. Unfortunately I noticed some stress cracks underneath the motors.. I just received shipping labels from DJI for repair. ....let me know, ...I will let it go fairly cheap.......it's still under warranty. ..6 months......under 2 hrs flying time...and 2 batteries.
Sorry i found and paid for a drone already thanks though

Cool. Check' it for stress cracks. I never noticed mine until I read about it in a thread on here....little things can become such disasters.

I have phantom 3 standard used.Everything is in excellent condition with no broken parts.

Attachments

• IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 237
IDK. Maybe breaking hard and maneuvers. .?.cheap plastic. ...you just want everything A-OK while up in the air.

How much?

450 usd with everything and free shipping

Attachments

• IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 230

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics