Looking for a P3S for under $475

Reaction score
Let me know if there are any good prices out there.

Not sure where you live, I believe Bj's Wholesale Club has them for 449.00

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Let me know if there are any good prices out there.
you are getting lazy sam start searching everywhere or check out classifieds might get a good deal there

They are on ebay for $449

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

you are getting lazy sam start searching everywhere or check out classifieds might get a good deal there

Flpholt it's very hard to find a P3S in the classifieds that's still for sale. Plus, there are websites that may have 'em for $400 that I don't know about. I have searched everywhere, and I'm trying to get all the help I can here. Also, have you ever heard of a thing called punctuation?

Flpholt it's very hard to find a P3S in the classifieds that's still for sale. Plus, there are websites that may have 'em for $400 that I don't know about. I have searched everywhere, and I'm trying to get all the help I can here. Also, have you ever heard of a thing called punctuation?

They have em on Ebay for under $500 and it just varies by seller. The P3S's sell pretty fast so when you do find a deal, grab it quick.

I have a Phantom 3 Standard for sale. $400 and includes a metal hard case. For $470 I will include a second battery. Excellent condition, and has not been crashed.

I have a Phantom 3 Standard for sale. $400 and includes a metal hard case. For $470 I will include a second battery. Excellent condition, and has not been crashed.
Free shipping?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj