Looking for a list of all versions dji go android apks..

Reaction score
already have 1.0.60, 58, 38, 32...
Also i want to collect all the available fw for the components. Put it on mega... And share.

My p2 v+ does not give fpv nor takes image. It flies however. I want to fix it once and for all, or i will literally burn it down!!! I am so upset guys!!

I recently did the same thing, but with IOS, as 1.0.56 vision app version, forced an extender upgrade ultimately causing burnout to vision camera egg ( board #3 ) and vision plus ( gimbal mainboard ) I went as far as App reversion , and how to through iTunes! Also did go app same way, but again IOS , not android, as IOS APP was causing the problems at the time!
Good luck!

Now on your plus
Have you checked to see if wifi module is working? ( either bypass, or jumper ) or tested it in a wifi analyzer like ( InSSIDer app for android ) to see if it is transmitting or not.

I'd bet a bad gimbal mainboard, honestly! But just my opinion!:)

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
I recently did the same thing, but with IOS, as 1.0.56 vision app version, forced an extender upgrade ultimately causing burnout to vision camera egg ( board #3 ) and vision plus ( gimbal mainboard ) I went as far as App reversion , and how to through iTunes! Also did go app same way, but again IOS , not android, as IOS APP was causing the problems at the time!
Good luck!

Now on your plus
Have you checked to see if wifi module is working? ( either bypass, or jumper ) or tested it in a wifi analyzer like ( InSSIDer app for android ) to see if it is transmitting or not.

I'd bet a bad gimbal mainboard, honestly! But just my opinion!:)

J Dot

hi J Dot

i have 2 wifi modules, both working. i can see the phantom RE in the wifiscanner app, i can connect to it via pc/phone and ping 192.168.1.1, 1.2, 1.10. but, no image coming from the camera. and recently i am not able to take a picture, or record a video (i have shutter sound, then nothing happens, it creates DCIM folder and records nothing) tried litchi as well: video recording started ; in 2 seconds video recording stops. tried with 3-4 different cards, formatted them on mac, pc, phantom.
i use 1.0.60 app on android.

so you are saying if i go back a few revisions, it actually could help restoring my live feed? have you succeeded?

thanks
S

Very few have gotten lucky,
But after I proved the upgrade was burning cameras, I wanted to protect other members from it happening to them ( like me:rolleyes: with burnt camera ).
So I started researching a way to revert the app to an earlier version ( because at the time 1.0.56 was the newest ) a version BEFORE the mandatory upgrade to extender! That way nobody would suffer, like I did!
We saved a few, but if you search, it is still happening! There is a STICKY about it in p2v help/discussion forum!

So
I started repairing those burnt cameras for members mostly fc200 camera EGGS ( as I had several parts back then ) but now hard to find stuff! Then I realized it was happening to the plus models as well!
90% of the time ( gimbal board is fried ) I've seen no lights, red lights, and green lights, but all bad ) swapped a board, worked beautifully!
Some camera/gimbal don't work at all, some everything looks fine, gimbal works can manually take pics/vid, but no feed! Others like yours everything seems to work, but no feed or picture to card, I have seen a few with RIBBON to blame ( bad install mostly ) and only couple with wifi module bad, can/gimbal were fine! Have you searched your version of app, to see if other members are having same issues?
I believe it is hardware failure somewhere? ( gimbal board/ ribbon )

J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
Very few have gotten lucky,
But after I proved the upgrade was burning cameras, I wanted to protect other members from it happening to them ( like me:rolleyes: with burnt camera ).
So I started researching a way to revert the app to an earlier version ( because at the time 1.0.56 was the newest ) a version BEFORE the mandatory upgrade to extender! That way nobody would suffer, like I did!
We saved a few, but if you search, it is still happening! There is a STICKY about it in p2v help/discussion forum!

So
I started repairing those burnt cameras for members mostly fc200 camera EGGS ( as I had several parts back then ) but now hard to find stuff! Then I realized it was happening to the plus models as well!
90% of the time ( gimbal board is fried ) I've seen no lights, red lights, and green lights, but all bad ) swapped a board, worked beautifully!
Some camera/gimbal don't work at all, some everything looks fine, gimbal works can manually take pics/vid, but no feed! Others like yours everything seems to work, but no feed or picture to card, I have seen a few with RIBBON to blame ( bad install mostly ) and only couple with wifi module bad, can/gimbal were fine! Have you searched your version of app, to see if other members are having same issues?
I believe it is hardware failure somewhere? ( gimbal board/ ribbon )

J Dot
I see, long way you came.
I bought another ribbon in case of emergency. I will swap it shortly. To which version do you suggest to revert back? I have no info on this... We should gather it i guess. If i revert, what is the process of the fw upgade on RE, camera, gimbal, camera wifi?
I hope i can fix it, really!

Sent from my PLK-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

If your not seeing the upgrade extender warning in app, is stay where you are, try the ribbon, if no, it is most likely your gimbal board ( if you are getting telemetry than wifi module is working )
Like I said I never researched android, as I don't use one, so I would be no help. I use 1.0.41, this is the first vision app to include plus models, and has suited me well! But again that is iOS and vision app. I only use go app for my p3, I believe 2.8.4, is the one I have!

J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod and shomci

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31