Looking for a brushless gimbal

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and already found a great deal of information! keep it up guys!

I'm looking into buying a brushless gimbal for my phantom and am considering the Arris CM2000 V4 or the Senrigan GP-35 from Alware RC. Have any of you had experience with both of these gimbals and could recommend which one performs best? I am mainly looking into having stable video and the possibility of pan/tilt.

On another note, if I install another receiver in the phantom to control the gimbal's pan/tilt with a separate transmitter, will the gimbal still be controlled by the NAZA-M to keep the GoPro stable?

Thanks! :)

Of the 3 you mentioned the only one I have heard of is the Arris, there are so many coming out every day it seems its hard to stay ontop of them. :lol:

Here is the one I am going to get, pretty much ready to go fully self contained, can also easily handle a gopro and extras with pre-configured software for different gopro configurations.

Compatible with Multiple GoPro Camera Configurations

The XPG is compatible with several GoPro HERO camera configurations by using the adjustable roll arm of the XPG allowing users to mount and configure the following when paired with the appropriate software settings.
GoPro Naked (XPG software is preconfigured for GoPro Hero3 naked)
GoPro Hero + BacPac
GoPro Hero + Auxiliary Lens Filter
GoPro Hero + BacPack + Auxiliary Lens Filter
GoPro Hero + BacPac + FPV Cable
GoPro Hero + Auxiliary Lens Filter + FPV

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z06diDeaCaA[/youtube]

All video samples I have seen are great, and it can easily be taken off and used as a handheld stabilizer for your non aerial gopro use. $399 but it looks well thought out and not being as whimpy as the DJI gimbal is a big plus, I also wanted something for handheld use. I was going to get 2 gimbals but I should be able to just use this for just about anything I need.

http://xproheli.com/products/xproheli-x ... ess-gimbal

You can do a rearch on here for gimbal and a search on youtube for gimbal and Phantom. You'll find all kinds of info and opinions. After that it's your choice on how much or how little you want to pay. Good Luck!

Hi.
To me, the XPG Gimbal seems to be the right choice. I will in a few days order one with the handel.
Anyone else who have a coment on this one?

Kai Henning
Norway

toniolombardi said:
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and already found a great deal of information! keep it up guys!

I'm looking into buying a brushless gimbal for my phantom and am considering the Arris CM2000 V4 or the Senrigan GP-35 from Alware RC. Have any of you had experience with both of these gimbals and could recommend which one performs best? I am mainly looking into having stable video and the possibility of pan/tilt.

On another note, if I install another receiver in the phantom to control the gimbal's pan/tilt with a separate transmitter, will the gimbal still be controlled by the NAZA-M to keep the GoPro stable?

Thanks! :)
Hi,
I am using Arris CM2000 V5 from Hobby Wing.I was considering Senrigan GP-35 in the first place but after doing some searching on the net I found Arris using genuine Alexmost board and I can get help from many users in various forum.
Hobby Wing test the gimbal and make a video for each every gimbal they sell before shipped out.As for the tilt I hook up to NAZA and I can controlled using lever at back of Phantom Tx.The gimbal came plug and play but I have dialed in using the software to suit my requirement.So far this gimbal doesn't make me disappointed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4