Looking for 5,8ghz 25mw (max) videolink with OSD

Reaction score
I have Phantom V1 with Naza V2 and Zenmuse gimbal.

In europe the maximum mw for 5,8ghz is 25 (or atleast in Finland). And yes I know that some people dont care about limitations, but I do :)

What kind of tips would you give when looking for 5,8ghz max 25mw videolink with OSD?
-If you have links to a retailer where I can order the stuff, please note that I'm living in Finland... so ordering from US is possible, but might become expensive with taxes and shipping costs etc.
-One retailer told that you can get up to 1000 meters of range with 25mw with right parts, as its not only about the milliwats but also about the technology. 1000 meters is more than I need, but what would be your estimate about the range which is achievable with 25mw.

Links to the products or without... all tips are welcomed! :)

I bought the Fat Shark Predator v2 kit, which comes with a 25mw ImmersionRC TX and Spironet antennae.

I don't have an OSD yet but I would estimate a distance of 5-600m before I see severe break up and have to turn back. I am not aware of a TX that comes with an OSD, but that would be really good, just not sure how it would easily hook up to the phantoms GPS etc. For my setup (Pv1.1.1) I would need a PMU v2 and a IOSD mini.

I am certain that I can't reach 1000m. With a patch antenna it might be achievable but I have no knowledge of this, and it obviously has a directional limitation, but still might be a good idea depending upon what you want to do.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik