Looking at buying a P4

Reaction score
Hello all, I am looking at getting rid of my 3dr Solo and purchasing either the P4 or the Yuneec Typhoon H. Just wondering from you real owners and users out there if you know of any strengths and weakness of each. One of my big questions is the camera on the P4, with the Solo I would shoot in 2.7k @60fps which I loved but I haven't seen any details other than 4k @30fps.

I don't own a Typhoon H, so I don't know how that compares. You can see what the Phantom 4 has to offer here.

Hello all, I am looking at getting rid of my 3dr Solo and purchasing either the P4 or the Yuneec Typhoon H. Just wondering from you real owners and users out there if you know of any strengths and weakness of each. One of my big questions is the camera on the P4, with the Solo I would shoot in 2.7k @60fps which I loved but I haven't seen any details other than 4k @30fps.

There are some nice YouTube reviews and comparisons of those two. Do a quick search there, and you'll get several hits.

I've got a P4 and Typhoon H Advanced (non-realsense). I think it comes down to what you plan on using your drone for. They each have a few things that one does better than the other. As someone stated, there are lots of Youtube videos out there for you to watch. I will caution you though, listen CAREFULLY to how some of these people phrase things and the words they choose as they have a very obvious bias right from the start as well as incorrect information.

If I had to choose one today, it'd be the P4. I think the Phantom platform is a mature platform and it shows in how well it works out of the box. The Typhoon H has alot of promise, but it does have some growing pains. Yuneec is doing a good job of addressing user concerns...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31