Look for a Special DJI product announcement on January 7th!

Reaction score
Looks like DJI will be announcing something big at The Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Could it be a Phantom Zenmuse HD-3D 3 Axis Gimbal? A new version of the Phantom? Something completely different? We'll just have to wait and see.

The Phantom 2 Vision makes everyone an aerial photographer. Try it for yourself at booth 42009, but DJI won't stop there. Find out how they are going to revolutionize aerials and camera stabilization at their press event:

January 7, 2014 (Tuesday)
Las Vegas Convention Center S228
2:30pm-3:30pm

Re: Look for a Special DJI product announcement on January 7

Personally, I am all aquiver to see what the latest gadget will be..."stabilization" sure sounds like something gimbalwise..and that would be super to help keep things on the straight and level during turns and sideways flying...fingers crossed here, just hope whatever it is can be retro-fitted to my nearly new P2V...(it's birthday was 11-15-2013!)

Looking forward to the news. I'm guessing a 3 axis gimbal for the GoPro and a Phantom 2 Pro which is essentially a Phantom 2 Vision but with the new gimbal integrated RTF and no integrated camera.

Yes, I am very curious...as I am looking at selling my P1 to upgrade to a more long range aerial platform...I am hoping a PV2 with proper gimbal and better camera and RAW and, and, and full telemetry with FPV and....a rubber chicken.

Of course the event is after the deadline to use the $150 credit. Now the question is do I buy the phantom 2 without zenmuse and hope they aren't about to roll out a phantom 3.

Ksc said:
Of course the event is after the deadline to use the $150 credit. Now the question is do I buy the phantom 2 without zenmuse and hope they aren't about to roll out a phantom 3.

Well keep in mind that most things they've announced at trade shows has taken 3-6+ months to make it's way into users hands.

tho doubt it's a Phantom 3
..maybe a Phantom Jumbo? :D

I would almost expect a 3-axis gimbal tho

A global "Find my Phantom" service?

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Well, so now what? I was ready to place an order for a PV2 but maybe I should wait and see what the news in on Jan 7th? Bummer... Just finished reading through the mods to triple the range. Amazing capabilities...

Adam said:
Looks like DJI will be announcing something big at The Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Could it be a Phantom Zenmuse HD-3D 3 Axis Gimbal? A new version of the Phantom? Something completely different? We'll just have to wait and see.

The Phantom 2 Vision makes everyone an aerial photographer. Try it for yourself at booth 42009, but DJI won't stop there. Find out how they are going to revolutionize aerials and camera stabilization at their press event:

January 7, 2014 (Tuesday)
Las Vegas Convention Center S228
2:30pm-3:30pm

I will keep my money in pocket for the time being, announcements like this can and will make the average Joe hold on to the money until the next year. I was ready to order a P2 with out the camera, NOT!

Just spotted these "new" motors: http://1uas.com/E300-4xmotorESC-4-Pair

The motors in the E300 set(s) might just be a re-repackaging of the same motors on the Phantom, though there may be internal upgrades not immediately obvious. Looks like the next gen of the 450/550 ATF kits, minus the airframes.

I doubt those are the "big announcement," but obviously they're gearing up to it on several fronts.

EDIT: Here's a product sheet for the new Tx/Rx package they'll be selling: http://1uas.com/DJI-DT7

LOL! Best response of them all!

Ton4 said:
A global "Find my Phantom" service?

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31