Long Range Extenders

Reaction score
Drone World advertises a long range extender system upgrade for $499.00. Does this after market system jeopardize DJI's warranty? Anyone using this range extender? Also, which back pack might accommodate the Phantom and this range extender. I would like to receive your feedback, comments and reviews . Thanks much

Reactions: Reginald Thomas
From what I have read they are a bit over priced.

I personally would go with maxuav.com. They have great customer service and back what they sell. You can read many threads on here about them.

Drone World Range Extender http://www.phantompilots.com/index.php?threads/Drone-World-Range-Extender.68516/

Regarding the backpack. It depends on what antenna you end up going with. There are some that work with most.
Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
MasterBlaster...... Will do thanks for the advice.

Drone World advertises a long range extender system upgrade for $499.00. Does this after market system jeopardize DJI's warranty?
They claim it will not void the warranty on their website, but I highly doubt that is true since it's a 3rd party antenna. As far as I know, it's the same ITELITE antenna that many other people sell (including Maxx UAV). The only real difference is probably the way they mount their antenna and their steep markup.

I have my P3 4K coming back at this moment from a gimbal problem . This is the second time and they honored the warranty both times .
And my TX is modded .
I just didn't send it with the bird ether time :)

Reactions: Reginald Thomas
They claim it will not void the warranty on their website, but I highly doubt that is true since it's a 3rd party antenna. As far as I know, it's the same ITELITE antenna that many other people sell (including Maxx UAV). The only real difference is probably the way they mount their antenna and their steep markup.
Msinger..... Thank you so much for the information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31