LOL.. what would you do?

Reaction score
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Yep, me too. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Patrick
If it can be knocked down with a hand thrown spear it's WAY too close. It should have been knocked down, the operator fined and ticketed for unsafe behavior.

If it can be knocked down with a hand thrown spear it's WAY too close. It should have been knocked down, the operator fined and ticketed for unsafe behavior.
LMAO. Please get a grip

Reactions: b0dyr0ck2006

how close is too close? the faa says not to fly over people but , what is the technical definition for distance?

Reactions: maseman88
that idot would be buying me a new one

And the FAA had some kind of advisory board meet recently and they actually recommended to change the rules so that we CAN fly over crowds as long as we are at least 20 ft above them. Now, I think 20 ft is a little too close myself, but that what this panel came up with. I don't personally see how this guy was flying dangerous. And I highly doubt he just showed up out of nowhere at a renaissance reenactment and started flying his drone that close to them. My guess is he had permission to be there but some poor baby didn't get the word and took matters into his own hands. Like I said, he'd get his *** whipped.

And the FAA had some kind of advisory board meet recently and they actually recommended to change the rules so that we CAN fly over crowds as long as we are at least 20 ft above them. Now, I think 20 ft is a little too close myself, but that what this panel came up with. I don't personally see how this guy was flying dangerous. And I highly doubt he just showed up out of nowhere at a renaissance reenactment and started flying his drone that close to them. My guess is he had permission to be there but some poor baby didn't get the word and took matters into his own hands. Like I said, he'd get his *** whipped.

lol exactly!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik