LOL. Check this out.....

Does it even remotely look like a Phantom 3s? I think not. ;)

My P3 looks different, has red strips and a silver gimbal and says DJI on it. I wonder if I got ripped off.

Seriously: please report it to eBay (I just did). This is a scam, and there are unsophisticated users who might actually fall for it. They might be able to get their money back from eBay, but the shipping charges ($50) might not be refunded

The more reports, the sooner it gets pulled

Reactions: PStar and Matts175
Seriously: please report it to eBay (I just did). This is a scam, and there are unsophisticated users who might actually fall for it. They might be able to get their money back from eBay, but the shipping charges ($50) might not be refunded

The more reports, the sooner it gets pulled

I did too.

Reactions: PStar
This pawn shop is about 45 minutes from my house. It is a complete joke of a business. Employees are complete a holes and mark most items close to retail for dumpster items.

It does jot surprise me one bit they are trying to rip someone off on ebay. Good thing any potential buyer has ebay protection and paypal protection.

This pawn shop is about 45 minutes from my house. It is a complete joke of a business. Employees are complete a holes and mark most items close to retail for dumpster items.

It does jot surprise me one bit they are trying to rip someone off on ebay. Good thing any potential buyer has ebay protection and paypal protection.

Yup. Pretty much sounds like every pawn shop around here. I went to a few, looking at tools. I could go to Sears and buy brand new for the same prices. Worst part is is that they give people like 10 bucks for a $150 item.

What a POS

Not even sure what the hell make or brand it is.

A cheap chinese toy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20