Log flight info

Is it a good idea to let DJI request my flight records??
Only if you have had an incident and need to supply to them for repair purposes. Other than that, I see no reason they would need them other than to check for marketing purposes.

Did they actually ask for flight records,,,myself i do still sync flights,I like to know where I was at what altitude speed etc,,and it saves your butt if do get questioned,,,,I have not heard of them asking before

Did they actually ask for flight records,,,myself i do still sync flights,I like to know where I was at what altitude speed etc,,and it saves your butt if do get questioned,,,,I have not heard of them asking before
They never ask anything of me.

Have DJI requested your flight data?
Or are you asking about whether to upload your flight data to DJI's server?

DJI will request flight data if you want them to look into a warranty claim but I haven't heard of them requesting data for any other purpose.

One reason you might want to upload your data is if ever you get a new phone or tablet.
Upload your data and it will transfer to your new phone/tablet.

Have DJI requested your flight data?

DJI will request flight data if you want them to look into a warranty claim but I haven't heard of them requesting data for any other purpose.

One reason you might want to upload your data is if ever you get a new phone or tablet.
Upload your data and it will transfer to your new phone/tablet.
I was asking the above.
Perfect then.
I am new at this stuff.
I also put some drone footage on YouTube? And after a search about adding drone footage to YouTube I made the footage private instead of public.
I don’t know if what I found out is all hype or not.?

OK your question was bit confusing,Allgood,,Ithis depends if you want others to see it or not,,you wouldn't be the first to utube something out there,,we here love drone clips so share away,,there few critics around but each to their own opinion :)

Reactions: Capt KO and MTO
OK your question was bit confusing,Allgood,,Ithis depends if you want others to see it or not,,you wouldn't be the first to utube something out there,,
You just made my evening......??

I don’t know if what I found out is all hype or not
Most likely. Even if it was true, there is likely nothing in your flight logs that could be used for nefarious purposes.

I found out that it’s Illegal to post videos on YouTube from drones. I don’t know if all this is true or not but heck I just wanted to show all my friends some of the cool videos Flying my drone.

There is a checkbox that I leave unchecked. Not sure what impact it has, but leaving it unchecked still allows me to sync all my flight records across all my devices.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj