Lock/Save Camera Settings P3Pro

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
When using the P3Pro is there any way to "save" camera settings so that I don't have to remember to reset them after every flying session? For instance I use AEB-3 shot or AEB-5 shot almost every time I shoot. Once I change batteries etc it resets back to default "everything" including a single shot. I know it's simple but I keep forgetting to go in and reset it to AEB and more than once I don't pay enough attention until I've already taken several shots.

I realize this is probably trivial and silly to most but I'd love to be able to lock this setting and not have to remember to check/change it.

Thanks in advance,
Allen

My settings just stay locked.
There was a problem crept in a few firmware versions ago that made it so you have to shoot a frame using the screen shutter button to make the settings stay locked in.

Reactions: BigAl07
My settings just stay locked.
There was a problem crept in a few firmware versions ago that made it so you have to shoot a frame using the screen shutter button to make the settings stay locked in.

So I have to use the "Screen Shutter" to take a pic and then make the adjustments and it saves then?

I can't find the youtube video that came out a while back that explained it well.
The short version is ... If you change the bracketing etc settings and just use the R/C control shutter button, the settings don't stick.
You have to make the desired setting and shoot off one using the screen shutter button and that makes the setting stick.

Thank you Meta! You are da man!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik