Locating signal on Black P. Band "F" Channel "4"

Reaction score
I'm sure the answer is here somewhere but I've been on this for 6 hours and an no closer than when I started with this issue. I've read, I googled, I've You tubed, I scowered the the forum.I have read several times that the best reception with a Immersion 600mw and Black Pearl is on Band "F" channel "4" OK so when I go there it is snow of course. I do have a good signal on Band "F" channel "1". So if channel 4 is going to get me farther reception I can't figure out how to get a picture on that channel. I see 4 channel selectors on the transmitter but I'm unsure if that is to actually change channels. I flipped #4 and still got a signal on channel 1 so I'm still doing many things wrong.

(BP 7 channel is what I have.)

Thanks,

Jeffro

And I still have a gimbal issue that is probably even more perplexing!! Uhh......

5G8600mWBackCard.jpg

Channel 4 is
3 off 2 off 1 on

Dip switch 4 isnt used
Once you have selected the desired channel on your Vtx, select the same channel on your BlackPearl
What makes you think that channel 4 is the best ?
I'm sure that Channel 1 and 2 output slightly more power than the others but in reality, its not going to get you that much further really.

mines set to channel 6 (5840)

Thanks for the photo! My transmitter came with a big sticker over that whole area and I never knew it was under there!!LOL I don't know where exactly but I've read it three different times that people are getting the best distance with the Black Pearl using channel 4. May not be true. Like I said, I'm using channel 1 and getting over a mile and also going through some trees! Thanks for the help!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4