Loading photos to post

Reaction score
Im having some trouble loading pictures to the post. I click on upload attachment, choose the pic, and add the file. ERROR pops up saying image is too big, so I tried reducing the size but it still doesn't allow the load. Is there an easier way you guys know of for this? :(

What exactly are you trying to do? Email to someone? Upload to a website? Upload to a site to post here?

IM just trying to post some of the pics Ive taken with the phantom to this site. So I click on img, then go down to upload attachment, then click add and this is what I get '413 REQUEST ENTITY TOO LARGE'.. All Im doing is selecting pics from 'my pictures' using windows and its not allowing them.I also I tried dropbox with no LUCK :|

You're linking to a photo hosted somewhere else. He's trying to upload it directly here. I'm not sure that you can actually do that, I thought the upload file was for files other than pictures.

I think you have to host the picture on photobucket or somewhere that you can give public access, then you link to it here.

Took me forever to figure out how to post pictures, Im just used to grabbing and dragging or just selecting pics and videos from my computer and loading them. Anyway this is 1000 ft high above bear island also known as Hammocks beach state park N.C.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20