Live View Problem

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have problems with the live video on my iPad (in iPhone 6 the problem is the same). I attached a link to a screenshot where you can see the problem. The video saved
on the memory card is perfect, not so when I see it on my ipad. With Litchi also malfunctioned. How can I solve that?

e13fca4aa2a0f765d77cdd5a2ffa0a24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Please help me [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hey, if you are playing videos from the iPad/iPhone what you're seeing is a cache from your livefeed which low res (720p) and any interference that occurred during flight until you either download the videos to your editor (if it's like the pics, haven't tried with vids so it's a guess)or read them off the sd card.

So this is normal.

Oh sorry hadn't looked at the screenshot, although over small surfaces, it may look like overexposure bars, head below for more info:

Did you turn off the "Over Exposure Warning" setting in DJI GO? (Credit goes to msinger)

http://www.phantompilots.com/index.php?posts/958122/

EDIT: Actually the more I look at your pic, the more odd I find it, perhaps some weird interference, have you tried moving the bird around and move the controller a bit further away?

I'm not sure what I'm looking at. The screen capture looks OK except for the red on your arm. But could that be from the red lights on the front of the Phantom?

You should describe what's wrong with your live video and perhaps post a screen capture of what you see when in flight.

Oh well, I guess he came in, demanded an answer within the hour, went back and solved it and has been flying ever since!

Thanks for your answers. The problem persists, soon upload a video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is the video
In all flight conditions the problem is the same

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is the video

This is very odd, potentially a loose ribbon cable or something, I'd contact DJI if I had that, doesn't look like an odd setting to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers