LIVE STREAMING (chasing birds on fish farm)

I'm getting a nice view of your desk, water cooler and fridge-freezer but nothing else is happening!

If you're a Floridian, I assume you are in USA EST, is that right? In which case you are -5 hours on me and it's now 3.52pm over here so are you starting at 4pm my time? :)

Ahh, looks like you're all set up on those trash bins ready to take flight LOL. Fascinating, this is my first view of a live stream :)

I've been wondering how this worked. Fly safe.

It looks like you need to calibrate IMU and gimbal. This hopefully would fix your issues with the horizon.

It looks like you need to calibrate IMU and gimbal. This hopefully would fix your issues with the horizon.
Interesting it now looks as if the horizon has stabilized.

I hope this is not a new battery or you are planning on landing soon.

I had never seen a live stream before. What happened to the horizon! Wow that got way off and stuck and then it looked like you shook it loose :)

I flew it it after I stop the live streaming , never turned the engines off and I had no video lag , never lost a signal, everything went to normal. Why is live streaming doing that

Man... sure you are not in FPV mode .... ???

Yeah he needs to switch it to Follow instead of FPV.

Btw, don't be surprised if the moderator doesn't move this into the Live Stream thread in the sticky section.

The lag is likely due to the device being used.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31