Live feed output to two sources

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is possible to receive the DJI onboard video at multiple sources i.e. to your iPhone (on the controller) and to a second device (another iPhone?) to output to a television monitor? I haven't had an opportunity to experiment to see if this is possible.
thanks

I tried that a few days ago. My Phantom would not connect to my cell phone once it was connected to my tablet. I suppose there is a handshake going on that tells the Phantom to prevent this. Probably a good idea, since it will prevent someone hacking into your system. If they had the DJI app installed that could start controlling your camera, although they would need your wi-fi password I suppose.

When you fly with a buddy, it would be a lot more fun if they could also see the live feed...

izzies said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to receive the DJI onboard video at multiple sources i.e. to your iPhone (on the controller) and to a second device (another iPhone?) to output to a television monitor? I haven't had an opportunity to experiment to see if this is possible.
thanks

Yes and no. You can't connect 2 devices at the same time but you can mirror to an Apple TV or laptop via an app like air server.

izzies said:
thanks

Short answer: yes. You need an Apple lightning to HDMI adapter (assuming you have lightning on your flavor of iDevice). The adapeter will mirror anything on your phone or tablet out to HDMI. In my case, I use a set of Cinemizers, but any device or display with an HDMI input will work.

An app called REFLECTOR for mirroring Apple sources.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers