Little device to help find a nearby drone in a tree or bush

Reaction score
Hey what you guys think of this.
I've build this in 5 min with and arduino uno.It use 315mhz so will not broadcast too far or shouln'd interfere with quad I think but don't quote me on this still in r&d lol.Anyway it works with a 4 channel little remote you click the button and it make very loud high pitch noise.I was thinking when you are looking at the trees or bushes for it.Anyway just a little idea i had.I am using a cordless phone battery wich 3 of them 2 in parallel and 1 in seriea should give me the juice i need.Since they are rechargable could be usefull i guess.Sorry about my awesome syntax english is not my first language.

0433dccd25f96be471f768cce90fa02f.jpg
1eb3ffa38a53e22256147664c4f499ab.jpg
e989133a84c5a66a7a5f310aaa52ecee.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Give us the results when you mount and fly with your device.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes I will!I need to finish the coding and get the smallest arduino board the tinyduino and mount it in something that can take all the electronics plus the batteries but still small enough no to impact the weight!

Well stay put guys i will work on this tonight!Now anyonr has any idea of a container type thing to put it in to look good?If this work it will be a very cheap alternative!But as long as you know where it fell you good.Won't be very helpfull 5k away lol.

As far as container, post a pic of the final device when you are done or almost done. With dimensions. Then we can dream a little.

2cm large by 6cm long by 1cm high withou a box that what the whole right would be without the battery.So need to figure if i want to mount the battery inside or outside on the landing skid.

update#3 an antenna was added to the receiver work through 3 wall so outside in a forest should be working good.Will be testing it outside today.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj