Litchi

Reaction score
I searched all over for info about installing the app on more than one device & can't find anything. I use a Samsung Tab 4 with a Tab 3 as backup, is it permitted to have the app on more than one device?

Also noticed this in my searches.

12-22-2016
Warning When using a Phantom 3 Standard or Phantom 3 4K (not to be confused with Phantom 3 Pro), be aware that the aircraft will not return to home automatically if signal is lost while Litchi has some or all control of the aircraft, it will hover instead. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other aircraft models and flight modes are unaffected by this issue.

You can install Litchi on several devices as long as the device is registered under same email.

Sorry disagree - read Litchi FAQ web site.
"10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?
You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same "main" account (Google or Apple) that was used for the original purchase. If you want to use Litchi on both Android and iOS, you will need to purchase Litchi on each platform."

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Upon reflection, I'm calling out only that different platforms require different licences, which was not specifically asked I see, so previous answer is correct too [emoji6] .

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Sparky1963
Thanx to all. I've been hesitant to use Litchi after hearing stories of losing their quad & DJI not honoring warranty if Litchi used.

I think it has too many advantages to pass up.

I searched all over for info about installing the app on more than one device & can't find anything. I use a Samsung Tab 4 with a Tab 3 as backup, is it permitted to have the app on more than one device?

Also noticed this in my searches.

12-22-2016
Warning When using a Phantom 3 Standard or Phantom 3 4K (not to be confused with Phantom 3 Pro), be aware that the aircraft will not return to home automatically if signal is lost while Litchi has some or all control of the aircraft, it will hover instead. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other aircraft models and flight modes are unaffected by this issue.

Hmm this is a concern for me. Ive lost connectivity with Dorthy and she comes home with out issue with DJIGO. I really want to use Litchi, but Im afraid of disconnect. Does anyone know if this is on the tract for Litchi to resolve?

Hmm this is a concern for me. Ive lost connectivity with Dorthy and she comes home with out issue with DJIGO. I really want to use Litchi, but Im afraid of disconnect. Does anyone know if this is on the tract for Litchi to resolve?

If you haven't read this thread, you might like it, this thread even though I had already purchased Litchi , really made figure out the do's and don't s.
Litchi Mission Lost Phantom

This is good info also.
Litchi...

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers