Litchi

Reaction score
I downloaded litchi today onto my Verizon tablet. When I try to connect, the status bar says "signal lost". Does anyone know what is going on?
I went outside and it won't connect to satalites or anything.

Which one? IOS or Android?
Look under help in the app's menu.
It seems on iOS you have to open Litchi with wifi present so that it can connect to DJI servers for the first time. Then wifi is not necessary.

Other than that it might be interference.

Help - Litchi

1. Why is Litchi not connecting to my Phantom 3/Inspire 1?

When starting the app for the first time, you will need to be connected to Internet in order to validate the app with DJI servers.
Some Internet connections may have troubles connecting to DJI servers, in such a case make sure to try a different Internet connection.
Additionally, on Android if DJI Go is your default app for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for DJI Go (Settings -> Apps -> DJI Go -> Clear Defaults).

Just a question about iOS Litchi. I am thinking to get the Litchi for my Phantom 3 pro. My question is, would the aircraft finish its
programmed mission even it is disconnected from the controller?

Yes, once the mission is uploaded to the bird, it will fly the mission without the RC.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Aquarius4058
Also, the new IOS version will initiate the mission from the ground vs a pre launch. Kind of cool to have that option, IMO.

Sorry Tkeefe, didn't intend to step on your thread. I use Litchi on IOS and I never had an issue after the first connection. It has been a while sense I started using it, but I will try search my thoughts for anything that could help you.
When asked, they have been responsive to my questions via email.
Cheers

Just a question about iOS Litchi. I am thinking to get the Litchi for my Phantom 3 pro. My question is, would the aircraft finish its
programmed mission even it is disconnected from the controller?
Correct. For this reason ensure that your last waypoint is close to where you will be (normally close to the waypoint 1). Also make sure your 'end of mission' action is in line with the possible consequences of a lost connection.

Help - Litchi

1. Why is Litchi not connecting to my Phantom 3/Inspire 1?

When starting the app for the first time, you will need to be connected to Internet in order to validate the app with DJI servers.
Some Internet connections may have troubles connecting to DJI servers, in such a case make sure to try a different Internet connection.
Additionally, on Android if DJI Go is your default app for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for DJI Go (Settings -> Apps -> DJI Go -> Clear Defaults).
Tkeefe-Sorry didn't mean to stepped on your post topic. I just like to refer my first and second attempt in using the Litchi with my iOS system. The program will connect, it gives me all the go ahead signal to fly. but when I am at more than 50' altitude and hit Play with the mission. it gives me a prompt "Not meet requirements". I tried going up more (my mission starts at 100' and so on) close to 100' and still same prompt. Not successful for the first 2 attempts. I have made sure that I have open DJI app first with internet connection available then shutdown DJI Go and open Litchi. Litchi connects but will not start the mission when I hit start on the pre-programmed waypoints. any inputs will greatly appreciated. Thank you! BTW, I made sure also that I moved the switch to F-mode once I am on the proper altitude and before hitting the "Play" button. I'd also like to add, :).. Since I was on litchi trying to fly the mission I resume in using Litchi with the flight. I have noticed though that there is NO flight tracker (or green line from home point to the aircraft), is this normal with Litchi? thanks.

Last edited:
Aquarius4058, try changing your startup procedure around a bit. I have just started seeing this bug with the latest release of Lithchi. I too use IOS version, but on a P3 pro. I also start my missions from the ground vs mid flight. I was not having this error on the prior version, but now it has been hit and miss. To resolve I shut down and restart the app. Sometimes it works first time, sometimes not. I have yet too conclude the sequence that can be useful to Litchi support staff, but I will keep trying and report it when I have good facts.
Once it accepts the mission it has never failed me.

Good luck

AquArius4058,
With the release of the new version today I did not see a fix for this issue, thus I have submitted a email to Litchi with all the facts I have collect. I will copy you with any reply worthy of the effort.

Cheers

What new version today? Beta?

There was a Litchi iOS beta 1.40 (79) released today, at least to those of us beta testing the software.

That was possibly what was referred to in the post above.

Sorry, forgot that it was beta. You are correct. As a user I see the upgrade as a single upgrade.

AquArius4058,
With the release of the new version today I did not see a fix for this issue, thus I have submitted a email to Litchi with all the facts I have collect. I will copy you with any reply worthy of the effort.

Cheers

Thank you BV-SkyOne..

I downloaded litchi today onto my Verizon tablet. When I try to connect, the status bar says "signal lost". Does anyone know what is going on?
I went outside and it won't connect to satalites or anything.

I had that problem when I first got my P4. DJI told me to "downgrade to just previous firmware, April I think, and problem resolved. I have since upgraded back to latest firmware without issue

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers