Litchi Zebra Video Feed

Reaction score
P4 using latest updates, bought Litchi Black Friday. iPad mini 4 with 128GB data. Video feed has zebra lines while viewing. Not sure how to upload video screen shot. Recorded photos and videos are fine just, but the live video feed has areas with black and white zebra stripes. Have set up to record at 1920 @60fps.

Anyone else have this issue with a fix? Doesn’t do it in the DJ4Go App.

Last edited:
P4 using latest updates, bought Litchi Black Friday. iPad mini 4 with 128GB data.View attachment 92637. Video feed has zebra lines while viewing. Not sure how to upload video screen shot. Recorded photos and videos are fine just, but the live video feed has areas with black and white zebra stripes. Have set up to record at 1920 @60fps.

The Zebras are by design to alert you to those portions of the video/image that are over-exposed. Check your camera settings. Probably a way to turn it off.

There is an over exposure warning on/off switch in the camera settings.
You can turn this off but you will not see the area's that are over exposed. The zebra stripes do not appear in the recorded video it is just on the screen to show you the over exposed areas.

Reactions: Photoflash
Yep, had the same issue and it was my overexposure warning turned on. I use Litchi v 1.19.0 and went to the settings and switched it off and it all went away.

Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: Photoflash
Ok will check. Need to have it set to AE mode in Litchi for what I’m doing. Thx.

P4 using latest updates, bought Litchi Black Friday. iPad mini 4 with 128GB data. Video feed has zebra lines while viewing. Not sure how to upload video screen shot. Recorded photos and videos are fine just, but the live video feed has areas with black and white zebra stripes. Have set up to record at 1920 @60fps.

How can I delete photo in topic?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav