Litchi won't save POI settings on waypoint mission

Reaction score
I've never played with POI until today, just been using waypoint missions to get where I could never go even if I had amps and a panel the size of a large pizza.

But I tried adding a POI today to one of my saved missions, and nothing I could do would make it save or load what I did. It would remember the POI, but it refused to remember each waypoint setting in regards to said POI.

I'm sure I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what it is.

Let me get this straight.

You had a Waypoint mission planned out. You added at least one POI. I assume you then adjusted your Waypoints to focus on the POI. After you finished planning the mission, you saved the changes. Right?

After closing the app, you open it up, open the mission and what you set up wasn't saved?

SB

After adding a POI, all the waypoints focused on it by default. I went through them all, one by one, changing the focus to none, except for the ones I wanted to focus on it, and saved the mission.

I then reloaded the newly saved mission, and all my changes were lost. All waypoints defaulted to the one POI. Tried again multiple times, including saving with a new name, and same result every time.

I just uninstalled Litchi, then used to ES File Explorer to go in and actually remove it. Going to try again with a clean install and see what happens.

Sounds like your save is not overwriting when you save the changes, i.e. POI added. Just for fun, try a different name, i.e. Lake-1 vs lake-2, etc. honestly it should overwrite as directed, but this would be a good test to see if it is a save issue vs POI on app issue.
Good luck

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

And the saves all saved the newly added POI, just not the changes to the waypoints.

Go to Litchi's Misson Hub webpage and try making your missions there.

I think you're old ones should already be there.

SB

A clean uninstall/reinstall seems to have fixed it. It's now saving all waypoint settings in relation to the POI.

My bad!
You must have posted while I was testing,
Good to hear.

Cheers

Last edited:
Well, it saved all the POI settings, but it ignored them when I flew the mission. It just focused waypoint to waypoint.

Crap. This sucks.

Try this, in go app, change gimbal to follow.

594af84a01eeb777dbaeab1a793c2ad1.jpg

I had neglected to go into Mission Settings and change Heading Mode to Waypoint Defined.

It's working now. But there's more to getting it to work well than just adding POI's. It's gonna take some trial and error, and more waypoints and POI's per mission to get decent results.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj