Litchi will move camera but not fly?

Reaction score
I was excited to pick up Litchi for some better flying.
I started the app while connected to the internet (like the site says) for it to "complete registration in the background". No formal sign in.
When I tried to calibrate the compass, it said 'follow the prompts', but there weren't any.
Strange thing is, I had a live video feed and could move the camera, but status was still 'disconnected' and props wouldn't start.
P3s and latest firmware. Dji go (and all other apps) were killed, obviously connected to Phantom's wifi.
Any guesses?

Well, I deleted the app, reinstalled and got it in the air. Did get a bit more range than with dji go.
Couldn't figure out how to delete this thread, so, here we are...

I was excited to pick up Litchi for some better flying.
I started the app while connected to the internet (like the site says) for it to "complete registration in the background". No formal sign in.
When I tried to calibrate the compass, it said 'follow the prompts', but there weren't any.
Strange thing is, I had a live video feed and could move the camera, but status was still 'disconnected' and props wouldn't start.
P3s and latest firmware. Dji go (and all other apps) were killed, obviously connected to Phantom's wifi.
Any guesses?
Hi strange to have cam veiw if disconect,i had some trouble recently where litchi would not conect,now it will only conect if i have djigo app in backround not killed or forced stopped,if i force stop or kill it i cant conect,lucky for me its been good cause for some reason litchi and dji dont get on well together,,i have 3 apps running djigo djigo4 and litchi,screen set to ask which one i want before conecting,,did you try open or reinstall djigo again you might have more luck with litchi if djigo back up and running

Only a mod can delete a whole thread, you can only edit delete your own posts, someone else has posted while I was typing this, if you really want it deleted, just simply press report, and you give a reason why your reporting.

Glad you got going, there is a section just on Litchi, etc.
Control (Go, Litchi, etc..)
I encourage Litchi posts should go there, I have selected a watch on that forum and get an alert every time a thread is started there, I have been learning Litchi for about 7 months my self. :)

Rod

Great, I'll read up on that forum. I've been watching videos and playing with it, but more information is often better. Thx!

Just for note : litchi / go does not control movement of camera .... the controller does. That is why many people find when having trouble - they can tilt camera but nothing else.

Nigel

After Litchi's last update,when I try to use tracking mode,it moves the camera up and down and does not let me to mark the object I want...

Ps)Sorry for hijacking the topic..

Just for note : litchi / go does not control movement of camera .... the controller does. That is why many people find when having trouble - they can tilt camera but nothing else.

Nigel
That's a good point, I wasn't thinking of that. I just happened to be using Litchi and moving the camera with the left stick, unrelated. It just wasn't connected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1