Litchi waypoint

Reaction score
It's an amazing feeling when it comes back, sitting hovering at the final waypoint, like a loyal obedient dog awaiting its next command. Totally get where you are coming from about the buzz :)

Reaction score
Was the flight time estimate accurate on the app compared to the actual mission time?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Reaction score
First time you hear "Warning: disconnected", your heart skips a beat and the pucker factor climbs as you watch your bird flying away and you can no longer see it. My first time, I had no contact for 4 minutes. I was literally shaking (the mission was over a lake and down a little slew with a large hill in between). When video returned, I was so glad to see it was still in the air and flying back toward me. My only other one was a 2.1 mile, one way flight. I took off, jumped in the car and headed to the landing spot (3 mile drive). Oddly, with the RC inside the car on the seat, I still kept getting telemetry. When I got there, the gate was locked! I had to quickly find the hidden key to open the gate. When I finally got in and exited the car, the bird was just coming over the treetops. I flipped to P mode, took control and landed it. The pucker factor was 8 until it came over the hilltop and the trees and began to descend over the open field as it was supposed to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrislongley

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ppaintman