Litchi Waypoint Questions

Reaction score
When creating a mission on the website I can't see any options to set the behaviour once finished. Is this only possible once the mission has been loaded into litchi.

Also what's the difference between custom and auto on the heading setting.

Many thanks

When creating a mission on the website I can't see any options to set the behaviour once finished. Is this only possible once the mission has been loaded into litchi.

Many thanks
On your first question, yes there are more setting options on the app vs the web site.

Overall "Mission settings" . Plan mission, then hit the mission button.

I believe CUSTOM heading = user controlled. Auto can be TOWARDS next waypoint, POI ect.

Many thanks

Someone correct me if Im wrong but I believe "custom" allows the camera to focus on POI's and "auto" allows the camera to focus towards direction of travel. "Initial" keeps the camera focused towards the initial heading on take off and "manual" allows you to point the camera wherever you want.

Not sure why Litchi call these "heading settings" as they refer to camera direction.

Custom heading is where you tell the drone what direction you want it to face as it flies. So you can head north for instance and tell it to face south so its flying backwards

The good thing about Litchi is that you can set a constant heading for a bunch of waypoints, so it's easy to stitch nadir photos together.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20