Litchi, waypoint missions

Reaction score
Downloaded the .csv files of similar flights because the controller starts to beep when it reconnects on the return home. If I switch batteries it doesn't do that. One .csv -flycstate- says GoHome the other GPS_Atti.
Any insight on why the difference would be appreciated. Battery voltages of "GoHome" are actually higher.

One .csv -flycstate- says GoHome the other GPS_Atti.
A share of the data files would give you a few more answers. Descriptions of such are useless to reviewers.

Downloaded the .csv files of similar flights because the controller starts to beep when it reconnects on the return home. If I switch batteries it doesn't do that. One .csv -flycstate- says GoHome the other GPS_Atti.
Any insight on why the difference would be appreciated. Battery voltages of "GoHome" are actually higher.
Are these “similar” missions or one and the same? If only similar then I’d test with the exact same mission and eliminate differences in mission params such as Finish Action.

If you are running the same mission and getting different results then exactly what’s different? Are they both returning to home after mission end but only one is beeping? Is one run of the mission doing an RTH and one not?

Are these “similar” missions or one and the same? If only similar then I’d test with the exact same mission and eliminate differences in mission params such as Finish Action.
Not sure that this is mission related. The OP mentioned switching batteries which makes no sense. The controller should "beep" on RTH. Unless the OP is looking at the wrong files. Hmmmm....o_O

Sorry about the confusion, last 2 missions did the same thing, 1 beeping the other not, nothing changed except for replacing the battery. Tried to upload a file, the .csv file was highlighted so i couldn't select it and up load it.

Tried to upload a file, the .csv file was highlighted so i couldn't select it and up load it.
If this a Litchi .csv file you can't directly upload here. Upload it to a sharable location such as Dropbox, Google drive etc...and share the link back here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj