Litchi Waypoint Mission & AZ Screen Recorder

Reaction score
I thought I'd share the cool benefits of two apps: Litchi and AZ Screen Recorder. Some of you already know about and use these apps. For those of you not yet familiar with them I highly recommend them to enhance your flying experience. For me these are perfect for recording the flight info from the tablet and creating and flying a waypoint mission:

i always wondered does litchi has a option to screen record on Android, it seem to do on iOS. but can't find it on Android

I only have 'Photos' on my iPad (iOS 9.2.1) Can't find Camera Roll anymore. Didn't they remove it a while back ?

Had a quick dig and was able to get 'Camera Roll' back but there was no Litchi stuff at all in there.

I only have 'Photos' on my iPad (iOS 9.2.1) Can't find Camera Roll anymore. Didn't they remove it a while back ?

Had a quick dig and was able to get 'Camera Roll' back but there was no Litchi stuff at all in there.
When you stop screen recording in litchi, select save video. It will save it to the camera roll album. It can also be viewed from your photo collection

Ah okay. When the mission completed I heard the voice say that the recording had stopped. I didn't know there was an extra step to save the video. I reckon this should be automatic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20