Litchi Waypoint Altitude

Reaction score
Got my Phantom 3 4K yesterday and beyond excited. Big step up from the 2 I was flying. Also downloaded the Litchi app. Watched just about every video on YouTube about waypoint missions and have a question In all those video's it had the waypoint altitude displayed above the waypoint as set up by the user. I believe the waypoint # was in blue and the altitude in gray. I've set up several waypoint missions but mine don't show the altitude unless you go in and research the waypoint. I've looked in the settings but don't see anywhere to change it so my altitude at that particular waypoint shows up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys! You've been great, solved all my other problems:)

That's really odd. Are you sure your in waypoints mode in the upper left corner? Take a screenshot if you can.
2efe2977d9492fad5268f13943534ec0_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yup. You got me stumped. Hopefully someone else out there has come across this issue. I've never seen it. Sorry.

Did you plan the mission on your PC with Litchi mission hub, and then save, and then upload mission on tablet/phone, is it any different. I only ever plan mine using mission hub.

I've un-installed the app and re-installed and same thing, gone thru the settings and nothing :(

Did you plan the mission on your PC with Litchi mission hub, and then save, and then upload mission on tablet/phone, is it any different. I only ever plan mine using mission hub.
Not sure what Misson hub is, I planned it on the app.

I've used the app and the hub and never come across this. When I get into work I'll play with it a bit more.

If you go into settings what version are you running? I'm 1.10.2

What type of device are you using? Apple product?

Ok that's the only difference I see between us. Hopefully someone out there is running the Samsung Galaxy and can comment. Maybe it's just a difference in the app. It's really weird.

Ok I just downloaded the user manual for IOS and for android. It's the app. The IOS shows the altitude and the android don't.

I'm thinking in this version they took altitude off. I emailed Support, we'll see what they say.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31