Litchi V3.10.10 (Android) & Video feed Signal Strength

Reaction score
Yesterday, after several weeks of being grounded, I finally got out to fly a few missions. On this occasion I used my Samsung S6 mobile instead of my usual iPad 4 Mini. Shortly after takeoff I noticed the video/downlink feed signal icon flashing from 100% down to 0% and back again. Eventually it dropped to 0% and stayed that way for the rest of the flight. The actual feed, however, was rock solid throughout the entire mission. Even at 1 mile from home point I was seeing good video even though the app icon indicated 0% strength.

When I got home I decided to try another android mobile and got the same results. Within in seconds of connecting, Litchi app, Video feed icon indicated 0% signal strength. I checked the flightlogs on both devices which confirmed the feed strength bouncing from 100% to 0%.. I then tried the same test using my iPad Mini. No problem what so ever. Video feed stayed at 100% throughout.

I linked my other controller and reran the same tests. Same results throughout.

Have I found a bug in the android version of Litchi??? Will send a copy of this post to Litchi but curious if anyone else has noticed this??

I have a gal s7 with android 7.0 and flew to batteries worth of time this afternoon using litchi had no feed signal problems. The only problem im having is mp4 vids from litchi wont play on my s7. Mp4 vids from the dji go play fine

Reactions: loonie01
JUN 09, 2017 | 06:33PM UTC
Litchi replied:

Hi,

The p3 standard has this known issue on android (where the signal percentage is wrong), we will try to resolve it in the next update.

Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi

JUN 09, 2017 | 06:33PM UTC
Litchi replied:

Hi,

The p3 standard has this known issue on android (where the signal percentage is wrong), we will try to resolve it in the next update.

Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi

I got that same reply from Litchi several months ago.
I am not sure if GO gets it right since I rarely use it.

I got that same reply from Litchi several months ago.
I am not sure if GO gets it right since I rarely use it.
Likewise... When I did/do use Go, however, the uplink/downlink number appear to reflect what is currently. Happening (I.e. Broken video and downlink icon shows poor signal)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik