Litchi Update IOS

yep new features/ support is being added for P4 Pro and Mavic

Didn't say anything about locking down waypoints. Not sure what's so hard about it. I think they can just add a button like the POI button to put it in waypoint create mode.

Didn't say anything about locking down waypoints. Not sure what's so hard about it. I think they can just add a button like the POI button to put it in waypoint create mode.
Feature priorities. Resources are limited.

While it's always frustrating to deal with, often the marketing folks don't come up with the same importance of various features any individual does. While it is indeed a pretty tiny amount of engineering to add a UI element for this and implement the lock, the same is undoubtedly true for many other features that in their judgement are more important -- and they didn't make the release either.

BTW, I have a different list than you :D

I hear ya! But people either have or almost have lost drones due to fat fingering an extra waypoint.

One of the reasons I didn't want a Mavic Pro or P4P is having to focus the camera during the flight. I mostly fly Litchi waypoint missions where I'm not in contact with my bird for most of the flight so there is no way to focus.

Finally, there is a way to focus on infinite with this new update. I'm not saying I will leave my P4 now for a Mavic Pro or P4P, but at least they removed that stumbling block.

I hear ya! But people either have or almost have lost drones due to fat fingering an extra waypoint.
Easiest way to prevent that is to switch to POI insert mode after you enter the last WP. Accidently entering an extra POI won't harm anything.

Easiest way to prevent that is to switch to POI insert mode after you enter the last WP. Accidently entering an extra POI won't harm anything.
Yes I've been doing that. Thanks.

One of the reasons I didn't want a Mavic Pro or P4P is having to focus the camera during the flight. I mostly fly Litchi waypoint missions where I'm not in contact with my bird for most of the flight so there is no way to focus.

Finally, there is a way to focus on infinite with this new update. I'm not saying I will leave my P4 now for a Mavic Pro or P4P, but at least they removed that stumbling block.
I have flown a bunch of Litchi missions on P4P. No focus issues for me. I'll have to take a look at the update later though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ftttu
Oh, no argument! The lock feature is pretty high on my list too. Just yesterday I probably deleted fat-finger extra waypoint 5 times while I was moving the map around on the tablet. Maybe if we start making some noise it will bubble up higher on the priority list?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues