Litchi tips

Reaction score
Just a quick tip to prevent adding accidental waypoint in Litchi. As there doesn't seem to be a way to lock a mission when saving it the first thing I do on opening a saved waypoint mission is highlight the icon to add point of interest. Then the worst I can do with fat finger is add a new poi, not as good as a lock but better than adding an inadvertent extra waypoint. Any other tips to make life easier with Litchi?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

One of the latest versions is supposed to have a mission lock feature (don't remember which operating system).

Hi Richard R, just looked on the Litchi web site and in the app, can't find any way to lock a mission once created, can you let me know where it is?

I hate it when i can't find a reference that I know I read! i'll keep searching and post when I find it.

Okay, found it. Turns out it was an announcement that Litchi is working on a fix to be released soon? thread here -Good litchi news

Reactions: mike357
See you were already using the poi mode Richard [emoji106], didn't realise you had already posted that tip before, it's a good work around until the wp lock arrives

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31