Litchi Software

Reaction score
All I see when reading through these posts are complaints about how Litchi crashed a drone or the software tracking or follow me doesn't work. Is there anyone out there that uses Litchi regularly and likes it? I know it is the exceptions that gets posted but I'd like to hear about some of the good stuff this (and other software) does.

Thanks

I use it almost exclusively to fly my p3s. So far, I've really loved it. I've used it to fly fpv with vr goggles, and that works well. I've also flown many waypoint missions with it, all of which have gone off without a hitch. The tracking (at least on iOS) isn't the greatest, but then that's not what I got it for. I've also taken several panos with it, and it totally automates the process, making it much easier. Overall, I'm really happy with it!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

All I see when reading through these posts are complaints about how Litchi crashed a drone or the software tracking or follow me doesn't work. Is there anyone out there that uses Litchi regularly and likes it? I know it is the exceptions that gets posted but I'd like to hear about some of the good stuff this (and other software) does.

Thanks

What's holding you back from trying MP

I'm a new user of Litchi. Very happy with it. Set way point form your computer, upload to your phone (After you log in) and away it goes. I'm purchasing a second drone (well want the newest drone) and will have tandem flights around town.

I'm a new user of Litchi. Very happy with it. Set way point form your computer, upload to your phone (After you log in) and away it goes. I'm purchasing a second drone (well want the newest drone) and will have tandem flights around town.

Very evil my lord

I've got it, just haven't played with it much. Want to make sure I understand and master the Go app before I move into more advanced maneuvering.

I thought the same & stuck in my ways, not suggesting but maybe like me you are, all I can say is Go discover, have the mindset someday your Phantom will leave U probably by your own hand as is the most likely scenario, have fun & Go explore

I'd suggest you read the manual and make sure your first waypoint flight is done in an open area that you can keep the aircraft in sight.

SB

OK. Tomorrow I will take the plunge and give Litchi a try. Anything special I need to know?

Nope, you'll find the UI is very similar to Go & you'll be fine, have fun & enjoy, I got it for vr feature & that's the first thing I tried (immersive), waypoints then & wow, now it's panorama feature, follow & track next, top right in app on iOS is settings then go to help & great info there, have fun MP, here's my first pano
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469067742.116706.jpg

Exposure all over the place & I've a crap laptop if somebody would like to pop in & advise possible correction method, need new battery so stuck with laptop for now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers