Litchi RTH

Reaction score
hi all

I have been using litchi and the waypoint is great and the P3S returns to the home point after completing the mission but when flying normal modes is there a button on the app to initiate RTH.

Thanks

Sam

there is a big button on your controller.

Also why not just set your last waypoint to your homepoint? just one thing to avoid if there is an issue

Reactions: bkushner
I know there is the left hand stick and the waypoint mode works fine I'm talking about the normal FPV mode on the app

Thanks

left hand stick? whats that
and I'm talking about normal FPV mode too, when I want to RTH, I just hit the button on the remote

The left hand s2 switch.
I can't seem to find a button on the app screen just the home lock and course lock. When you say button on the remote do you mean toggling the s2 switch up and down to initiate RTH?

Thanks

left hand stick? whats that
and I'm talking about normal FPV mode too, when I want to RTH, I just hit the button on the remote
I dont think he has the RTH button on a standard remote. Probably some other S switch routine will do it, im not savvy on the detail though.

Hi
No the P3S only has 2 toggles switches I was just wanting to know if there was a button on the app like there is on the go app

Thanks

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav